Do you have a short stubby that all your friends envy? Keep that thing protected in the Session Wide Ride, a fitted surfboard bag made specifically for the short wide boards. The bag is also packing on the freshman 5 with a little extra padding to keep your small wave shred sled protected. Going green? So are we with a recycled top material on this bag. Need a sun tan? Use the highly reflective bottom material to keep your board cool while bronzing the bod. Need a place for your stash? Throw it in the secret pull out “storage” pocket. Don’t worry about salted zips on this bag; all molded non-corrosive zippers will keep the movement smooth for the life of the bag.
- Designed for day use.
- Sticker Hugger Series cut narrower to give your board that tighty whitey fit.
- The Wide Ride was designed to specifically hold shorter and wider boards.
- 5mm padding.
- Molded non-corrosive zippers.
- 50/50 outer shell, one side tough 600 Denier RECYCLED Poly and the other side TRUE reflective/heat resistant material.
- Custom Pro-Lite print panels.
- Strap pocket to stow strap and accessories during travel.
- Padded shoulder strap with Velcro closure system.
- Padded handle for extra comfort.
- External wax/key pocket.
- Fixed size hang tag.
- Inner storage pocket.
- Reinforced nose.
- Rail guard around the zipper to protect your board.
- Ventilation point to allow air flow to keep your board cool.
- Fits boards up to a 22” width.
- This bag is cut close to 3" long to accommodate boards of equal size.
- Empty bag weight 4-5lbs depending on size.