Things are looking up, the economy is improving, so go ahead and splurge a little bit and step up to the Session day bag with 5mm foam. This bag is packing on the freshmen 5 with a few more millimeters of foam to give you that extra protection your board may need if you like to play rough. Need a place for your stash? Throw it in the secret pull out “storage” pocket. Don’t worry about salted zips on this bag; all molded non-corrosive zippers will keep the movement smooth for the life of the bag.
- Designed for day use.
- 5mm padding.
- Molded non-corrosive zippers.
- New expanded fin gusset.
- New upgraded 420d super light ripstop nylon on top.
- Semi-reflective/heat resistant 266PE on bottom.
- Custom Pro-Lite print panels.
- Top zip flip top opening for ease in sliding your board in and out of the bag.
- Strap pocket to stow strap and accessories during travel.
- Padded shoulder strap with Velcro closure system.
- Padded handle for extra comfort.
- External wax/key pocket.
- Fixed size hang tag.
- Inner storage pocket.
- Reinforced nose.
- Rail guard around the zipper to protect your board.
- Closeable vent to allow air flow to keep your board cool.
- Long board bags up to 9’6, 27” width. Long board bags 10’0-12’0, 29.5” width.
- Keep in mind that the widths listed above are how the bags are "cut"
- Max allowable width decreases with thicker boards.
- This bag is cut close to 3" long to accommodate boards of equal size.
- Empty bag weight 4-7lbs depending on size.
- Bag sizes 8'6" and up have center fin slots