This stand up paddle boardbag template is designed for race and touring boards with a pulled in nose and tail. - Completely zipper less and Adjustable from 12’6 to 14’0.
- Adjustable from 12’6 to 14’0.
- Split construction designed by John Becker and Pro-Lite.
- Completely zipperless.
- 420 Denier reflective nylon and 5mm foam.
- 6 external compression straps.
- Strap pocket to stow strap and accessories during travel.
- Padded shoulder strap with Velcro closure system.
- 5 padded handles for extra comfort.
- External pocket.
- 4 tie-down loops.
- 2 vents for cross-ventilation.
- Fixed size hang tag.
- Inner storage pocket.
- Reinforced nose.
- Red flags for oversize warning.
- SUP 28.5” width with a 4.5” gusset to accommodate displacement hulls.