Traction Pad Design Contest
We all have some time to kill during these crazy times. And we ourselves have been finding ways to keep busy and creative at home during quarantine and stay at home orders. So we wanted to offer something fun and creative for all of you! We are launching a "Design Your Pad Contest" to help find fun ways to keep your mind occupied while under quarantine. We will be utilizing our team riders to pick the final pad that we will put into production in 2021! Utilizing our new Micro Dot V2 formula. 3 finalists will be chosen by our brand ambassadors, then the final winner will be voted on via our instagram feed.
How does it work?
Click the link in our bio or at the bottom of this page and download the blank pad template and print out as many copies as you would like. Take colored pencils, markers, paint, design software or whatever you have on hand and start designing.
- Take a picture of your finished traction design and post it to your Instagram account
- Make sure to use the hashtag #microdotquarantinecontest and tag @proliteint in the text of your post
- NOTE: traction colorways and designs are a cut and glue process. Meaning, that each different color utilized will have to be pieced together like a puzzle. So no thin penlines, tie dies, or color fades will work. Think in terms of geometric shapes, lines, and cuts.
- All entries must be submitted by May 12th.
- Top 3 entries will be selected by team riders and announced on May 13th. As well as a random drawing from all remaining entries. No more than 2 submissions per post. But you can enter as many times as you like.
- The 3 finalists will be posted on @proliteint Instagram on May 15th where we will be allowing consumers to vote on the overall winner.
1st place will receive:
$300 Pro-Lite Gift Card and pad design featured in our 2021 production line.
2nd place will receive:
$150 Pro-Lite Gift Card
3rd Place will receive:
$75 Pro-Lite Gift Card
All remaining entries will go into a drawing for a $100 Gift Card.
Download blank traction template seen below HERE. You can scale the template however you like.
Below are a few examples of pad designs. Entries can either be done by hand or on a computer.